Accounts Payable Clerk
Pays employees by calculating pay and deductions; issuing checks.
* Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
* Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
* Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
* Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
* Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
* Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Analyzing Information , Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Organization
Job Status: Full Time