Bilingual HR Recruiter
Supports human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing payroll; orienting new employees; administering employee benefit programs.
* Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records.
* Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
* Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
* Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Accomplishes human resource department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Administrative Writing Skills, Verbal Communication, Maintaining Employee Files, Compensation and Wage Structure, Orienting Employees, Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork, Supply Management
Job Status: Full Time