The primary function of the CNC Panel Saw Operator is to perform fundamental machine operations by cutting, burning and adding a uniform finish to all incoming materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Preliminary set up and operation of CNC Holzma panel saw
- Have basic shop knowledge in regards to the order of operations when cutting or machining.
- Must have experience with panel saws, preferably Holzma saws
- Operate and maintain CNC Saw, CNC Router and other manual machines to produce plastic parts and pieces that meet customer dimension, production, quality specifications, and requirements.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on the CNC machines and troubleshoot shop production equipment to maintain operational efficiency. Change blades to produce accurate and consistent work by following lockout/tag out procedures.
- Ensure and
- Complete all necessary paperwork such as a daily production report, sheet requirements, and part program data sheet to comply with inventory and schedule requirements as required.adhere to daily housekeeping principles, keeping shop and production areas clean and free from debris.
- Saw Operator: 1 year
- Good physical condition (able to lift 75 lbs)
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team player
- Responsible, hardworking, friendly, and open to learning new things
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
$12 to $14 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time